Garmin Zumo XT - ready for every tour and always on the right trackThe zūmo XT is a robust all-terrain motorcycle navigation system with a particularly bright 5.5-inch HD color display, preinstalled maps and Garmin Adventurous Routing ™ for varied routes.
- Grandiose display: Particularly bright and 5.5 inches in size. Perfectly readable by day, night and even precipitation.
- Safe on the move: From hands-free functions to inReach® satellite communication - we will bring you safely to your destination
- Pure driving pleasure: With Garmin Adventurous Routing ™ you will find particularly winding and mountainous routes far away from monotonous roads
- Multiple Map Types: Easily switch between classic street maps, topographic maps and BirdsEye satellite imagery.
- Tour recording: With the track recording, you can save your absolute dream routes and share them with friends later.
- Warns of dangers: The zūmo warns you of dangerous spots along the route, e.g. sharp bends or level crossings.
- zūmo XT
- pre-installed maps: All of Europe
- Motorcycle mount including adapter plate
- Motorcycle connection cable
- Car mounting kit
- Vehicle connection cable
- USB charging / sync cable
- Dimensions: W x H x D: 8.8 x 14.8 x 2.4 cm
- Display size: W X 12.1 x 6.8 cm; 13.9 cm (5.5 in) diagonal
- Display resolution: W x H 1280 x 720 pixels
- Display type: multi-touch glass display, HD-TFT color display with enormous brightness and white background lighting
- Display with selectable orientation
- Weight 262 g
- Battery: lithium-ion battery
- Battery life: up to 6 hours (up to 3.5 hours with lighting at 100%)
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Drop test rating: MIL-STD-810
- Pre-installed maps
- Data cards: MicroSD ™ card (not included)
- 3-D building view
- Internal memory: 32 GB
- including map updates
- Downloadable satellite imagery
- Smart notifications via the Garmin Driver app
- Map and software updates via WiFi
- Access to live services through the app
- Touchscreen that can be operated with gloves
- Functions for using music and media from the smartphone or MP3 player
- Readable and weatherproof in direct sunlight
- Garmin Adventurous Routing ™
- Information for drivers with sharp corner warnings, helmet laws, speed cameras and more
- Planned refueling stops and refueling instructions
- Motorcycle POIS (Point of Interest) for motorcycle workshops, dealers and more
- Helmet regulation notifications
- Elevation profile
- Round trip routing
- Service history log
- Supports tracks
- Supports custom maps
- Supports topographic maps
- Wireless ANT + ® Technology
- Pairing with compatible Inreach® devices
- Track record (track)
- Ioverlander ™ -POIS (Points of Interest)
- ACSI, Campercontact and Trailer's Park
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore ™ app
This is what makes the Zumo XT from Garmin so specialESPECIALLY BRIGHT DISPLAY
The ultra-bright, 5.5-inch HD color display is easy to read in all lighting conditions. In addition, it can be operated with gloves and offers brilliant resolution in landscape and portrait format.
ROBUST AND WATERPROOF
The extremely robust and waterproof motorcycle navigation system (IPX7) is also up to the tough tours. Even when it rains, you can effortlessly operate the touch display with gloves on
LONG BATTERY LIFE
With a lighting brightness of 100%, the battery lasts up to 3.5 hours. A maximum of 6 hours is possible if you choose the standard setting. Alternatively, you can plug the device into a constant current source for longer adventures.
DETAILED BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGES
Download global BirdsEye satellite images directly to your device via WLAN®. So you can enjoy high-precision views of the terrain on your off-road tours.
START YOUR TOUR DIRECTLY
With preinstalled road maps for all of Europe, you're ready to go. Free map updates are included in the scope of delivery.
ALSO START OFF-ROAD IMMEDIATELY
With the pre-installed topographic maps, you receive additional data for your tours. Everything for perfect off-road driving fun.
EASY SWITCH BETWEEN THE CARDS
Quickly switch between street maps, topographic maps and BirdsEye satellite imagery to always have the perfect map on your tours.
DISCOVER CURVING ROUTES
With Garmin Adventurous Routing you can find winding and mountainous roads based on your street preferences. This makes your tour really fun.
RECORD YOUR DREAM ROUTES
With the integrated track recording, you can record your dream routes and later share your adventures with friends.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE TOURS
Easily send GPX files from your phone2 to the zūmo XT or share GPX files with other riders using the Garmin Drive ™ app.
Benefit from TripAdvisor ratings for hotels, restaurants and attractions along your route or near your destination.
YOUR GUIDE ON BOARD
The zūmo XT includes iOverlander ™ POIs and, thanks to Foursquare®, also millions of popular points of interest. Your travel guide is just a click away.
WARNINGS ABOUT DANGEROUS POINTS
Receive warnings of danger spots along your route, e.g. B. sharp bends, speed changes and much more.Additionally with notifications about speed cameras in the vicinity.
PERFECT PLANNING WITH GARMIN EXPLORE
With the Garmin Explore ™ app, you can easily manage and display routes, tracks and waypoints on your sat nav, smartphone and computer4.
NEVER TAKE THE WRONG TURNS AGAIN
Garmin Real Directions ™ gives you turn-by-turn directions with spoken street names, store names and easily recognizable landmarks. Wrong turning was yesterday.
EVEN MORE DRIVING FUN WITH MUSIC
Stream music from your smartphone via the zūmo XT sat nav to a connected helmet or headset, or play MP3 files stored on the sat nav.
COMFORTABLE HANDS-FREE FUNCTION
Thanks to Bluetooth®, you can make calls using the hands-free function5. When the device is paired with the Garmin Drive app on the phone, you will receive smart notifications right on the zūmos display.
LIVE INFORMATION ON TRAFFIC AND WEATHER
The Garmin Drive app shows you real-time information on traffic and weather2 directly on your navigation system. So you won't be surprised by bad weather or traffic jams on the way.
INREACH: COMMUNICATION IN AN EMERGENCY
For regions without cell phone reception: Pair the zūmo XT with a compatible inReach satellite communication device1 and call for help in remote areas via the integrated SOS button.
In the event of an accident, an SMS with the current position data is automatically sent to a previously specified contact2. Help can be called immediately
UPDATES VIA WLAN
Thanks to the integrated WLAN interface4, you can carry out map and software updates without a computer. The zūmo will automatically notify you of updates.