HJC Full Face Helmets RPHA 11 Marvel Deadpool 2* By default, this helmet comes with a clear visor
* Includes a heavily tinted 2D visor and an anti-fog inner visor
The product details of the RPHA 11 Deadpool 2 Marvel * Optimized shell with outstanding ventilation system.
* RapidFireTM visex exchange system: Simple and secure visor mechanism allows quick, tool-free removal and installation.
* Aerodynamic shell structure for trouble-free flow behavior at high speeds.
* Emergency equipment (cheek pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situations.
* Larger field of vision for better visibility.
* Double visor lock for racing use.
* Advanced MultiCool antibacterial fabric provides improved moisture absorption and faster drying than previous linings.
* The additional Polygiène® finish prevents odors from bacteria.
* Head and cheek pads are removable and washable.
* PIM Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix) reinforcing materials including carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fibers
* Weight 1300 grams in size S (+/- 50 grams)
* Anti-UV 99%
* Visible type HJ-26
* Quick release
* Antifogged disc included
* D-ring closure
* suitable for people who wear glasses
* 3 bowl sizes
* Polygiene - Stay Fresh Technology
* aerodynamics tested in the wind tunnel
* ECE 22.05
* clearly scratch-resistant
* Pinlock prepared
* tinted visor additionally included
* Pinlock® anti-fog disc included
* Inlets in the forehead area
* Inlets in the chin and forehead area
* Outlets at the back of the head
* removable, washable lining
* Wind deflector
* Emergency unlocking
* Motorcycle judgment: "very good" (tested in Motorcycle 09/2016)
"Easy to put on and take off, very good fit, head is well wrapped, very light feeling, no pressure points, clearly defined visor, good ventilation position, very good visor lock, large field of view, good aerodynamics (from 180 km / h only minimal buoyancy noticeable), excellent ventilation, very easy to use, good workmanship, good impact damping values.
Minus: chin strap fuse somewhat fiddly; in a very sporty sitting position, the upper edge of the visor is in the field of vision; slightly higher noise level, very present from 180 km / h wind noise; steams strongly when new.
Conclusion: HJC has long arrived in the helmet upper class, which also proves the new top model. In terms of noise reduction is still something more. If you like it airy-light, buy it here. "