HJC RPHA 11 carbon premium sports helmet - even lighter thanks to the carbon helmet shell
This helmet is delivered with a clear and a heavily tinted visor and an anti-fog lens!
The special features of the RPHA 11 carbon motorcycle helmet from HJC
- This helmet is delivered with a clear visor as standard
- The scope of delivery includes a heavily tinted 2D visor and an anti-fog inner visor
- Optimized helmet shell with outstanding ventilation system.
- RapidFire ™ visor exchange system: Simple and safe visor mechanism enables quick, tool-free removal and installation.
- Aerodynamic shell structure for trouble-free flow behavior at high speeds.
- Emergency equipment (cheek pads) for safe and quick rescue in emergency situations.
- Larger field of view for better visibility.
- Double visor lock for racing use.
- The highly developed, antibacterial MultiCool fabric ensures better moisture absorption and faster drying than previous linings.
- The additional Polygiène® finish prevents the formation of odors from bacteria.
- The head and cheek pads are removable and washable.
- including pinlock and 2nd tinted visor
- Extremely light and comfortable carbon fiber outer shell impresses with its high impact resistance.
- Anti-UV 99%
- Sight type HJ-26
- Quick release
- Anti-fog screen included
- D-ring closure
- suitable for people who wear glasses
- 3 shell sizes
- Polygiene - Stay Fresh technology
- Aerodynamics tested in the wind tunnel
- clear scratch-resistant
- Pinlock prepared
- tinted visor also included
- Pinlock® anti-fog washer included
- Inlets in the forehead area
- Inlets in the chin and forehead area
- Outlets at the back of the head
- removable, washable inner lining
- Wind deflector
- Emergency release
The technical characteristics of the RPHA 11 carbon sports full-face helmet from HJC
- ECE 22.05 standard - Meets or exceeds ECE 22.05. The tests include energy absorption, penetration resistance, structural integrity of the chinstrap, and labeling requirements for motorcycle helmets on the road.
- Carbon Fiberglass Helmet Shell - Provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with improved shock resistance.
- Prepared for Smart HJC communication system (optionally available) - SMART HJC 20B and 10B are Bluetooth communication systems that were developed together with SENA and are specially tailored to HJC helmets. SMART HJC can be installed on the various models of HJC and improves the overall appearance and aerodynamic design of the shell due to the compact size and aerodynamic design of the Bluetooth unit.
- Visor HJ-26
- All HJC visors offer 99% UV-A and UV-B protection
- Flat visor is equipped with the tear-off pin. Tear-off pins can be purchased separately.
- Additional heavily tinted visor included.
- The improved double locking visor system with center clip is ideal for racing conditions.
- The RapidFire ™ quick change system offers a simple and safe tool-free system for quick removal of the visor from the helmet.
- Wind tunnel tested - HJC helmets are tested both in the laboratory and in "real life" to meet the highest quality standards. HJC is one of the few helmet companies that has its own state-of-the-art wind tunnel laboratory to test aerodynamics, ventilation, noise and more. HJC's wind tunnel test lab measures air forces in a variety of riding conditions to improve helmet performance.
- MultiCool interior
- Advanced antibacterial fabric offers improved moisture transport and a quick-drying function.
- Removable and washable
- Suitable for people who wear glasses
- Advanced Ventilation System "ACS" - HJC helmets along with our technology have added experience in the design of MotoGP racing helmets to have the best technology in aerodynamics, ventilation and related areas.
- Emergency Quick Release - emergency kit (cheek pads) for a safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.