Knox Hadleigh Men's Motorcycle Gloves - waterproof with short cuffThe Hadleigh men's glove is the first waterproof short cuff glove for men from Knox.
Made from 0.8 mm aniline cowhide with goatskin palm and nubuck leather over the fingers.
Water resistance is ensured by a technology called Knox Seal - a breathable membrane that is fully laminated to the back of the leather so that no water is absorbed. This ensures that the driver stays dry. Knox Seal is located just below the glove shell and improves the thermal insulation and natural warmth of your hand, making you drier, warmer and more comfortable. An accordion cuff with Knox Lift & Lock strap for a secure wrist closure.
The characteristics of the Hadleigh motorcycle gloves by Knox
- Knox Seal 100% waterproof, breathable membrane that is laminated directly to the inside of the leather to keep the water out.
- 3 season riding gloves. Suitable for horse riding in spring, summer and autumn.
- Made from 0.8 mm aniline cowhide with goat skin palm.
- Features nubuck leather detailing
- Amara Palm Overlay for improved hold.
- Amara touchscreen on 2 fingers and 1 thumb
- Patented Knox Low Profile Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No. EP1594378) to eliminate the gripping effect that occurs when a leather palm hits the road, reducing the risk of overstretching which is the cause of a broken scaphoid can be
- Soft gel ankle protection
- Stylish accordion cuff made of leather with a wrist strap "Lift & Lock" for an easy and secure fit.
- CE approval according to EN13594: 2015