X-803 Ultra Carbon Puro by X-lite - In pole position among Race Replica helmetsWith the X-803 X-lite shows again what is possible with racing helmets of the upper class. The completely newly developed successor model of the popular X-802RR scores with numerous improvements - these range from a highly optimized aerodynamics and ventilation through an even wider field of vision to a significant increase in wearing comfort. In addition, the X-803 offers the new Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for more safety by quickly removing the cheek pads in case of a fall. A particularly light version of the X-803 Ultra Carbon with an outer shell made of pure carbon fiber.
There could not have been a better venue for a presentation than two of Europe's best-known racetracks: X-lite debuted its newest Race product at the MotoGP races in Misano, Italy and the Superbike World Championship in Portimao, Portugal in September 2017 Replica helmets, the X-803 Ultra Carbon.
The X-803 Ultra Carbon Puro in key words:
The X-803 Ultra Carbon sets new standards in the segment of super-sporty Race Replica helmets. It was developed in close collaboration with the factory drivers of the brand in international racing and is in every detail "ready to race".
- Greater stability at high speeds through improved aerodynamics including an optimized, adjustable spoiler segment at the back of the helmet
- Noticeably extended chin strap for more comfort
- Extra large field of vision: extended helmet shell and "ultrawide" visor on the sides (including quick-change option and Pinlock® inner visor)
- More safety through the Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for easy removal of the cheek pads after a fall
- In various strengths available cheek pads with innovative "steady fit" for the best fit of the helmet in every racing situation
- Exclusive Carbon Fitting Racing Experience lining: the active carbon fibers used are particularly breathable, 100% natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- The ultra-carbon version with its extra-light carbon fiber shell for additional weight reduction (up to 110 g compared to the already extremely light X-803), the outer shell of the X-803 is made of "composite fiber" fiber composite Equipped with "Double Action" Rocker on the left side of the visor: 1. ventilation position, 2. locking
- Double D-ring chinstrap closure for minimal weight
- Homologated according to ECE standard 22-05
"The experience gained by our factory riders at each race forms an important basis for the development of new products," explains André Walek, Managing Director of Nolangroup Deutschland. "This close relationship with practice makes the X-lite helmets the first choice for many racers. This applies equally to the top classes as well as cup events and race training, as you can see every weekend at the participants of these events. Of course, X-lite helmets are also ideal for all other drivers of sporty motorcycles. "
The X-803 Ultra Carbon Puro by X-lite - the first choice for demanding sports drivers and racing professionals
The valuable information of the racing cracks enables the Nolangroup to further enhance such a successful product as the X-802RR. In addition to the input of the test drivers, the findings of extensive test runs in the wind tunnel were used by the X-lite developers. Thus, the X-803 has a noticeably better aerodynamics than its predecessor and thus a higher stability in the high-speed range. An important factor here is the newly developed, adjustable spoiler on the rear helmet edge, which also provides by its suction effect for increased air exchange in the helmet.
Keyword Ventilation: The X-802RR system, which is highly valued by its users and has separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin of the helmet, and air outlets on the sides and under the spoiler, has been further optimized in all areas for the new X-803 , Improved opening flaps and gate valves with higher throughput provide for maximum fresh air for breathing and around the driver's head when needed. A big plus in both hot racing use and on a sporty country road circuit. Other advantages of the new X-803 compared to its predecessor are the noticeable expansion of the chin area for the driver as well as the larger field of vision of the helmet on the sides. Decisive for real racers: As a visor racing versions are available, which are prepared for the use of tear-off on the outside.
The interior of the X-803, made from the carbon fiber high-tech material Carbon Fitting Racing Experience, is responsible for the best driving comfort and an always pleasantly fresh feeling in the helmet. Not only does it provide the best levels of breathability, it is also anti-static and bacteriostatic (even without further treatment). The removable Steadyfit cheek pads also ensure optimal fit of the helmet. These are produced in a special 3D process and are therefore evenly taut and without partial pressure points on the driver's head. For an individual fine-tuning of the fit, these are also available in several strengths. An important safety bonus is the Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS), which is connected to the cheek pads. In the event of a fall, the NERS allows the auxiliaries to remove the upholstery from the helmet with a handle. This can then be removed with minimal effort from the driver's head - an important point for first aid in case of a fall.
For a further weight advantage of up to 110 grams (depending on helmet size) compared to the standard model provides the variant X-803 Ultra Carbon, whose outer shell is made entirely by hand from extra-light carbon fiber fabric. Another important factor in achieving the optimum fit and safety of the helmet is the production of the X-803 with three different outer shell sizes (XXS-S, M + L, XL + XXL).