Nolan emergency brake light ESS - Make yourself noticeable
The ESS system offers you an additional LED brake and rear light that can be attached to your helmet.
Compatible with Nolan helmets: < / p>
- N100-5 PLUS
- N70-2 GT
- N70-2 X
- N40-5 GT
- N104 EVO li>
- N104 ABSOLUTE
- N87 PLUS
- N44 EVO
- N40 < / li>
- N40 FULL
The properties of the ESS from Nolan
Emergency brake light
- Emergency braking / brake light function: rapidly flashing LED light display of strong braking
- Built-in sensor for measuring acceleration forces
- An algorithm for calculating the acceleration forces
- Setting option for the sensitivity of the acceleration sensor
- The ESS system works independently of the Brake system of the motorcycle, as it measures the acceleration that happens to the helmet
- Function parking light: Fixed LED Display for the parking light message.
Hazard warning lights
- Function hazard lights in situations with poor visibility < / ul>
- Approvals: FCC, IC, CE, C-tick
- Perfectly integrated into the helmet li>
- Easy and quick installation
- Can be exchanged from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another
- Weight: 50 grams
- The ESS system can cannot be built into helmets with an N-Com communication system
- Rechargeable, replaceable lithium battery.
- Low battery level with optical signal and automatic shutdown
The ESS is looking for its equal in terms of integration. Specially designed and developed for your compatible Nolan helmet. Easy installation, quick and easy to use. Use without restriction of comfort.
LED warning system
ESS is the first LED warning system that is integrated in the back of the helmet.
You can can hardly be overlooked
All Nolangroup helmets that are prepared for N-Com systems also comply with ECE with a built-in communication system / ONU 22-05 standard.