TCX motorcycle shoes Dartwood WP with waterproof T-Dry membraneCE approved
- Pull-up leather. Reflective inserts on the back
- Waterproof T-Dry membrane
- Ankle with D3O® inserts
- reinforced toe and heel
- Lacing system
- side zip for easy putting on
- Elastic band to store the laces
- OrthoLite® with durable and highly breathable cushioning
- With ZPLATE® insert to optimize the elongation in the longitudinal direction and the stiffness in the transverse direction
- Groundtrax® sole made of abrasion-resistant rubber, designed for optimal stability
The technologies of the Dartwood WP from TCXZPLATE® midsole
Stable lateral support and flexible at the front. The ZPLATE® shaft in the midsole maintains the correct flexibility of the shoe for optimal driving and walking comfort, while at the same time ensuring the transverse rigidity of the foot to protect it in the event of an accident.
Groundtrax® soles are designed to provide stability, grip and traction. This is due to the design of lugs and grooves, as well as the choice of rubber compound, which also maximize the wear resistance and self-cleaning of the tread. The sole is characterized by a dedicated gear lever to ensure greater precision when driving.
In its raw form, the D3O® molecules flow freely, thanks to their non-Newtonian nature, allowing the material to be soft and flexible. Upon impact, the D3O® molecules lock together, absorb and dissipate the energy from impacts, significantly reducing the amount of force transferred to the body compared to standard materials.
Experience the comfort of footbeds made with OrthoLite® PU foam: • Long-term cushioning: OrthoLite® foam compresses less than 5% of its thickness over the life of the footbed, so the cushioning, fit, comfort and performance never change.
- High breathability: the open cells of the OrthoLite® foam, allows air to circulate and around the footbed, moving the moisture and keeping the foot cooler and drier.